- Hours of Operation – Saturday Opening Starts This Weekend
14 Jan 2021
As we approach the peak produce season, please be advised that our Saturday opening at the Western Gate and Thames Street I and II Depots will start this Saturday 16 January.
- Napier Port Operational Update: Fire Incident
18 Dec 2020
Please be aware that there was a fire incident on a ship at Napier Port’s 4 Wharf earlier today. Fire service command are on port managing the situation, with the fire currently under control. Please view the customer advisory for an operational update.
- Operational Restrictions Reminder: Container Vessel Bay Aft of the Bridge
9 Dec 2020
In preparation for the upcoming peak produce season at Napier Port, we wanted to provide a further reminder about our new operational restrictions. As noted previously and in effect since 1 September 2020, Napier Port is no longer able to work the bay directly behind the bridge of container vessels.
- Holiday Season Hours of Operation – Container Terminal R&D and Thames St I & II Depots
1 Dec 2020
Napier Port R&D will be closed on weekends and public holidays between 19 December 2020 and 10 January 2021. Please view the customer advisory for further details.
- Napier Port COVID-19 Update: Additional Maritime Border Protocols
6 Nov 2020
Effective from Friday 6 November, Napier Port is implementing additional protocols to protect our maritime border and manage the potential risks associated with COVID-19.
- Napier Port R&D hours of operation – Hawke’s Bay Anniversary and Labour Day Weekend
15 Oct 2020
Please be aware that due to the upcoming Hawke’s Bay Anniversary Day and Labour Day public holidays, our Container Terminal and Thames Street I and II Depots will be closed for R&D from Friday 23 October through to Monday 26 October.
- Port Pass card will be compulsory at Napier Port from Monday 5 October
1 Oct 2020
From Monday 5 October, it will be compulsory for everyone on port to have a Port Pass card. In line with Maritime NZ compliance requirements, anyone accessing the port via the Western Gate or Eastern Gate must swipe their Port Pass card to enter and exit the port.
- New Tariff Rates Reminder
25 Sep 2020
Please be reminded that Napier Port’s annual tariff review, and new rate structure, comes into effect on Thursday 1 October.
- Thank You for a Successful Evacuation Exercise
10 Sep 2020
Thank you to everyone involved in our port-wide evacuation exercise. The exercise was a big success, with everyone from across the port making their way up to top the of Bluff Hill safely.
- Reminder Notice about Operational Restrictions: Container Vessel Bay Aft of the Bridge
27 Aug 2020
From 1 September 2020, Napier Port will no longer be able to work the bay directly behind the bridge of container vessels. This operational restriction is due to the construction of Napier Port’s new 6 Wharf, which is planned for completion in late 2022.