Monday – Friday:
7:00am – 5:30pm (full service)
6:00pm – 8:00pm (late process – see below)
07:00am – 12:00pm (full service – then closed on Saturdays from 30 June 2018 to 5 January 2019)
LATE PROCESS – ZONES 18 & 19
Napier Port offers a late process of import, export and empty de-hire containers, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The export container has been pre-advised through the Community Access Portal or business-to-business EDI messaging by 5:00pm
- The empty de-hire container is for a Napier Port depot customer*
- The import container to be collected is a specific nominated container and not a hazardous or out of gauge container (no block stack containers)
- The container has a manifested Vehicle Booking System (VBS) booking by 5:00pm. Multiple containers for the same truck must be manifested together for one TVA number.
- The truck enters through Port Security at the Eastern Gate (Marine Parade end) from 5:40pm onwards.
*Empty container returns: Please ensure you have the correct delivery details before returning an empty container to Napier Port. If you are unsure where to deliver an empty container, please check with the shipping line. Alternatively, use track-trace.com to find the empty delivery location.