Hours of Operation: Peak Season 2021
As we move into the peak season for produce exports, Napier Port will be extending opening hours at our Western Gate and Thames Street I and II Depots. From Monday 1 March 2021 to Friday 4 June 2021, our hours of operation will be as follows:
Hours of operation: 1 March 2021 – 4 June 2021
|Service||Container Terminal||Thames St
I & II Depots
|Monday – Friday||Full service||0700 – 1830||0700 – 1830|
|Late process||1900 – 2100||N/A|
|Saturday||Full service*||0700 – 1200||0700 – 1200|
* Please note: The Container Terminal and Thames Street I and II Depots will close on Saturdays from 5 July 2021.
Late process: Zone 19 and 20
Napier Port will offer a late process of containers Monday to Friday for import, export and empty de-hire containers, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The export container has been pre-advised through the Community Access Portal or business-to-business EDI messaging by 1800
- The import container to be collected is a specific nominated container and not a hazardous or out of gauge container (no block stack containers)
- The container has a Propel VBS booking, with a truck registration included in Propel VBS by 1800.
- The truck enters through Port Security at the Eastern Gate (Marine Parade end) from 1840 onwards. All container trucks must be in by 2100.
There is no late process for empty returns.
If you have any questions, please contact Napier Port’s Western Gate Team – WestG@napierport.co.nz.
Container Terminal Manager
View all articles aligned to goals:X
Sustainability aligned with global goals:
At the United Nations summit meeting in September 2015, world leaders adopted 17 global goals (and 169 targets) as a set of universal goals that aim to address the urgent environmental, political and economic challenges facing our world. These are known as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
More information on the SDGs and how Napier Port’s Sustainability Strategy aligns to these can be found here >>
Good Health And Well-being
Clean Water and Sanitation
Affordable and Clean Energy
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Industry Innovation and Infrastructure
Sustainable Cities and Communities
Responsible Consumption and Production
Life Below Water
Life on Land
Peace Justice and Strong Institutions
Partnerships for The Goals