Port Pass card collections will continue to be suspended at Alert Level 2 until further notice. We will notify all company administrators once we do start back with our regular card collection process.
Please note that a health and safety induction certificate must be presented at Napier Port, either as a hard copy print out or a screenshot on a phone, in order to gain access to the port.
A valid health and safety induction can be obtained by completing a Port Pass application at here.
Remember, if any of your staff do not have a Port Pass card, they will be allowed to access Napier Port so long as they have:
- A valid health and safety induction
- A valid form of photo identification
- A sound business reason for accessing Napier Port
How to print a health and safety induction
If a health and safety induction certificate has not been printed at the time of completing the induction, please follow the instructions below:
- Please click on the Induction link here.
- Type in the user’s username and password. These details can be found in the Induction Invite email sent to the user when they completed their Port Pass registration.
- Click on the Napier Port Induction icon (as pictured below).
- Click on the DOWNLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATE button (as pictured below), then open the file and either print the PDF or take a screenshot.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact our team at email@example.com.