Late process – zones 18 and 19
Napier Port will offer a late process of import, export and empty de-hire containers, provided that the following conditions are met:
- Napier Port offers a late process of containers Monday to Friday for import, export and empty de-hire containers, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The export container has been pre-advised through the Community Access Portal or business-to-business EDI messaging by 1700
- The empty de-hire container is for a Napier Port depot customer*
- The import container to be collected is a specific nominated container and not a hazardous or out of gauge container (no block stack containers)
- The container has a manifested VBS booking by 1700. Multiple containers for the same truck must be manifested together for one TVA number
- The truck enters through Port Security at the Eastern Gate (Marine Parade end) from 1740 onwards.
*Empty container returns: Please ensure you have the correct delivery details before returning an empty container to Napier Port. If you are unsure where to deliver an empty container, please check with the shipping line. Alternatively, use track-trace.com to find the empty delivery location.
Thank you and well done to all of you for making the peak season another successful one.