Thames Street II Depot is located at 73-75 Thames St, Pandora, Napier (opposite Napier Port’s current Thames Street I Depot at 90 Thames St).
Napier Port is very pleased to advise that we will be opening our Thames Street II Depot on Monday 23 March 2020 for all Inward Empty Containers.
No Empty Containers will be accepted at Napier Port, Breakwater Road.
From Monday 23 March 2020, no empty containers will be accepted at Napier Port, Breakwater Road. Please return all Napier Port Empty Import Containers and all Empty Repo Containers to the new Thames Street II Depot (73-75 Thames St).
Empty pick ups will still be completed at the current Thames Street I Depot (90 Thames St).
Is a VBS booking required?
No, a VBS booking is not required for either drop off or pick up of empty containers at either Thames Street I or II Depots at this time.
Dropping off empty containers process
- Please turn left into LANE 1 at Thames Street II Depot (73-75 Thames St, Pandora) – follow the lane and undo twist locks within the segregated lane fencing area only.
Please note: Lane 2 is for Napier Port trucks only.
- Once back in your cab please proceed to the phone and follow instructions on the pole (phone (06) 8334 377). This will connect you to a Napier Port staff member who will request your registration number, container numbers and any inward release numbers if applicable.
- Please proceed to the Unloading Bay to the right of the Inward Lanes once the bay is free (The bay is a big white square – one truck at a time please). The forklift will complete your unload and toot for you to depart.
- Please move back into the Roadway Lane heading south towards the back fence (note: Lanes 1 and 2 will merge) and follow the road around the back of the Depot exiting out via Lane 1 onto Thames Street.
Picking up empty containers process – no change
- Please proceed to Thames Street I Depot (90 Thames St). If you need to change your twist locks please do this in the lane on arrival at Thames Street I.
- Please call (06) 8334 377 and quote your release number as normal and you will be directed to the applicable Loading Zone.
- Depart as normal.
If you have any questions about Thames Street II Depot services, please contact our team on email@example.com.